The Punjab Government has advertised new job opportunities in the Livestock and Dairy Development Department. This post was created to provide complete information about the Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2023.
In Bhakkar, Punjab, Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2023 have been announced. Applications are invited from young, energetic individuals with a Punjab domicile to work in the Directorate of Animal Disease Diagnosis and Reporting Surveillance. The age, qualification, experience, as well as domicile requirements for each position are listed in the advertisement below.
The capable department is searching for employees for its ADP Scheme titled “Provision of Support Services to the Livestock Formers in Punjab 2022-23”. These positions are available in several districts throughout Punjab Province.
Details Of Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs 2023:
|Posted on:||23rd December 2022|
|Education:||Literate, Matric, DVM, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||January 10, 2023|
|Company:||Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab|
The Livestock & Dairy Development Department is currently looking to hire staff for additional livestock offices in Bhakkar and Khushab. Candidates for Class IV positions must be residents of the relevant districts.
Veterinary Officers, Veterinary Assistants, AI Technicians, Cattle Attendants, and Chowkidar/Sanitary Workers are needed at the Additional Livestock Offices.
Applicants must be able to read and write, have a Matriculation, a Relevant Field Diploma, or have a DVM qualification. The reservation will be made in accordance with Contract Policy 2022. Before submitting applications, candidates should thoroughly review the contract period’s details.
Eligibility Criteria Of Live Stock Department Punjab Jobs:
- Aspirants from all over Pakistan are encouraged to apply for the Livestock and Dairy Development Department 2023.
- Aspirants must meet the education and experience requirements listed for each position.
- The deadline to apply for Livestock Lahore Jobs 2023 is January 5, 2023.
- These positions are open to both men and women.
Available Vacant Posts:
- AI Technicians
- Cattle Attendants
- Sanitary Workers
- Veterinary Assistants
- Veterinary Officers.
How to apply for Livestock And Dairy Development Jobs 2023?
- Interested applicants must submit their applications on plain paper, along with attested copies of their documents.
- Aspirants should keep copies of all documents for future reference.
- Aspirants must give accurate information. Otherwise, his or her application will be turned down.
- The deadline for sending Livestock Lahore Job positions 2023 is January 5, 2023.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test/interview. There will be no TA/DA allowed.
- The person who is already employed by the government should apply through the proper channels.
- Applicants must bring original documents to the interview.